[Roadwork] Week Of June 17th Light Dept Update

Benjamin Allen ballen at holdenma.gov
Fri Jun 14 12:03:25 UTC 2024

Good Morning,

   On Tuesday there will be a contractor moving a crane into the
Chaffins Substation on Main st. There will be a Detail officer on site
to help with this. Then on Wednesday and Thursday there will be trucks
moving equipment into the Chaffins Substation. There will be a truck
per hour and the trucks will be staging over on Industrial Drive in
preparation for this. There will be Detail Officers involved with this
as well to minimize the interruptions with traffic.

   The Line Crews will be working on the DOT job doing transfers on
Shrewsbury, Chapel, Holden St area with 2 Details on Monday, Thursday,
and Friday.

The Forestry Dept. will be working on line trimming in the area of the
maze on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On Friday they will be
assisting our contractor on Malden St.

The contractor we have for Line Trimming (GML) will be working on
Malden st and will have a detail officer with them.

We do not have any road closures scheduled at this time for next week.

Thanks
Benjamin Allen
.
  /BENJAMIN ALLEN