[HFDlist] SCBA filling requirements

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Sep 18 18:29:40 UTC 2024

All:

As part of the Federal OSHA requirements, we are obligated to log our
SCBA bottles every time that they are being filled.  As of now, there is
a paper log on the SCBA fill station that will need to be filled out
with each bottle fill.  This is very simple and requires very little
information to comply.  We will use the paper log until such a time as
we can train everyone to use the SCBA bottle fill log and SCBA full
checks in the PS Trax program.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD