[HFDlist] P-Bruins First Responders Discount Offer

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Mar 12 12:41:28 UTC 2024

Please see discounted tickets from the Providence Bruins and how to
obtain them. Thanks, Leah

Good Afternoon Leah!

Here is the link where all first responders and their family and friends
are able to purchase the discounted tickets for our annual
First Responders Appreciation Weekend.

Once purchased, you will receive an email from Fevo, our group ticketing
platform, with instructions to access your tickets!

*_Game Details:_*

*
*Saturday, March 23th at 7:05pm vs. Charlotte*
*Sunday, March 24th at 3:05pm vs. **Syracuse*
*

*Tickets can be purchased for this game at:*
*ProvidenceBruins.com/FRWeekend <http://www.ProvidenceBruins.com/FRWeekend>*

Attached is a flyer with all of the information as well. Please let me
know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Brendan

*Brendan Connolly*