[HFDlist] COVID Positive Illness

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Jan 2 15:26:56 UTC 2024

All:

Just a reminder that our COVID guidelines have not changed and if you
test positive, you will need to isolate for 5 days as long as symptoms
have subsided for 24 hours.  This means that if you are positive that
you should not report for a duty shift, Fire/EMS recall, training or
other fire department activities until Day 6 or symptoms subside.
Although COVID illness is less severe than it was previously, we still
want to limit the spread to other department members or the public.  I
have included the link below to the DPH COVID-19 Isolation and Exposure
Guidance.  Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

COVID-19 Isolation and Exposure Guidance for the General Public |
Mass.gov
<https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-isolation-and-exposure-guidance-for-the-general-public>

Thanks:

Chief Hall