[HFDlist] Recall Payroll Sheets

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 25 19:40:13 UTC 2023

All:

In an effort to make the payroll process less confusing, as of today we
will implement a simple change to the process.  When a request for a
recall is toned out, the precipitating call will be the call number of
record for the payroll.  As it is a 2 hour minimum, subsequent calls
don't matter in the tabulation of hours.  Simply, when we have multiple
calls in  a short period of time, use the first call number for payroll
purposes and if you did not come in for the first but came for a later
call, note your in time on the payroll next to your name, same goes if
you leave before everyone was dismissed.  Any questions, please see Leah.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD