[HFDlist] Fwd: District 8 Training Opportunities

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 13 12:12:10 UTC 2023

All:

Please see the email below from D8 regarding upcoming Fire Instructor
and Fire Officer courses that will be offered and instructed by the
district.  Currently, the first class, Hazmat OLR is the only one
scheduled.  If you are interested in attending any of the courses,
please fill out the attached sign up sheet and return in to either
myself or the Deputy so that we can get a cost and determine a priority
list.  As it stands, they are offering 1 seat to each town to start and
will offer towns additional seats based upon the sign up.  Any
questions, please let us know, once the dates for the Fire Instructor
and Fire Officer programs are released, we will get them out.

Thanks:

Chief Hall