[HFDlist] Promotions

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Mar 8 16:04:23 UTC 2023

All:

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Dave Chapin, Rich
Johnson, Eric Fasshauer and Ryan Casper on their promotion to the rank
of Senior Firefighter.  The Senior Firefighter position was created to
promote members who will take on added responsibility on their assigned
work groups and assist the shift officer in the operations of the
group.  In the absence of an officer, the Senior Firefighter will be the
FFIC of the group.  This is a great group of Senior Firefighters who I
know will bring their knowledge and experience to the position, which
will aid in the mentoring and growth of some of our younger
firefighters.  I look forward to working with this group and wish them
continued success.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD