[HFDlist] Patriots Tickets Raffle

pbrady at holdenma.gov pbrady at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 14 15:21:51 UTC 2023

Hi all,

As many of you are aware, I'm riding the Pan-Mass Challenge in August
in memory of a good friend I lost to cancer last year. That's a 2-day,
162-mile bike ride to raise money for Dana Farber. My side job has
generously donated a pair of Patriots tickets for me to raffle off.
These are fantastic seats: 45 yard line, Patriots side, 12 rows back.
The game is 11/5 vs Washington.

Raffle tickets are $5 each or 6 for $20. You can see me with cash,
donate on my Facebook page, or on my PMC page
at https://profile.pmc.org/PB0319. All donations made between now and
7/20 will qualify you for the raffle.

Thanks and good luck!

Phil