[HFDlist] Thank You

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Thu Jun 8 18:00:47 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon,

I would like to express my sincere admiration for the outstanding
efforts shown over the last few weeks. The Department has been extremely
busy responding to incidents including the 5 alarm Church fire in
Spencer, difficult brush fire off Princeton Street, the Juniper Lane
fire, a motorcycle accident with a multi-systems trauma, high acuity
medical responses, and several other incidents that were handled with
the utmost professionalism. Duty crews have been handling busy shifts
which often times include simultaneous incidents. _ALL_ Department
members have stepped up responding to recalls, some of which lasting
several hours. I would also like to recognize the fantastic work of
office admin staff and for the important role they have keeping the
department running!!!

Thanks you again for the dedication and hard work you put in everyday to
the Holden Fire Department.

Regards,

Sean

--