[HFDlist] Fwd: Patriots Tickets Raffle

pbrady at holdenma.gov pbrady at holdenma.gov
Mon Jul 17 13:03:07 UTC 2023

Hey all,

Just a quick reminder to make those donations if you want a chance to
win some fantastic Patriots tix! The drawing will be this Sunday so
make your donation by then: one chance for $5. six for $20. There's no
limit, donate as much as you can! Remember that 100% of donations go
to support cancer research at Dana Farber.

Donating is easy:
Go to: pmc.org
Click: Donate
Search: Phil Brady
----OR-----
go to https://profile.pmc.org/PB0319
See me with cash or a check
Visit my Facebook page

With your generous support, my $6,000 goal is now within reach. The
ride is in just three weeks so now it the time to help!

Thanks again,

Phil

----- Forwarded message from pbrady at holdenma.gov -----