[HFDlist] Reminder: Nero Law Session 2/11 0900

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Fri Feb 10 19:34:53 UTC 2023

All,

A reminder that the first session of the Nero Law training will be
held in our PSB training room starting at 0900. As we will be joined
by several members of the West Boylston Fire Department, all Holden
Fire Department members should utilize parking in the apparatus bay
spots, as is typical for trainings. West Boylston members and
instructors may utilize the parking spots closest to the main entry
doors near the police station lobby (lower level) for parking and/or
the lower-most back parking lot.

Look forward to a great session. Any questions please reach out to me.

Ethan
    Ethan Naiman
   Lieutenant/EMS Coordinator
   Office: 508-210-5659