[HFDlist] New Ladder Truck Committee

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 9 10:34:42 UTC 2023

Good morning,

As you all know we have been awarded a new ladder truck by the town.
The overall spec on design of the truck is mostly complete but now its
time to finalize everything. I am looking for 3 to 4 people who would
like to help design the layout and figure out the need for new
equipment. If interested please email me by 8/16. The Deputy and
myself will pick the crew that day as we want to get started soon. Any
questions please feel free to ask the Deputy or myself.
Thanks,
Josh