[HFDlist] Gerald Montiverdi Sr.

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Apr 5 17:23:46 UTC 2023

All:

I regret to announce the passing of Gerald Montiverdi Sr., Father of LT.
Chris Montiverdi.  There will be a public safety walk-through at 14:45
on Monday 4/10 at Our Lady of Loreto Church, 33 Massassoit Rd,
Worcester.  Regular calling hours will be 15:00-19:00.  The funeral will
be held in the same location on 4/11 at 11:00.  Any member wishing to
attend the public safety walk-through is asked to arrive no later than
14:30 to be lined up.  Uniform of the day will be Class A with bell cap
and white gloves.  Members wishing to go as a group, please contact
Deputy Chief Smith so that we can plan a departure time.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD