[HFDlist] Recall payroll sheets

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Apr 3 12:56:30 UTC 2023

All:

When filling out the payroll sheets for recalls/training, please ensure
that you are filling them out properly and completely so that there is
no question or delay when it is received by the admin staff.  We have
many that have come in with the basic information missing such as dates,
times and call numbers.  If we are unable to interpret where and when it
was from, it could lead missed payroll.  The info about the new payroll
sheets has been in the last 3 weekly updates, so if you haven't read it
yet, here it is:

Reminder, we have reworked the payroll sheet for recalls.This is going
to allow us to better track our EMS and Fire recalls for statistical
data analysis.The top header of the payroll sheet will now allow for
checkoffs on Fire, EMS, Other and Training with a spot to write the
address and call reason such as Fire Alarm, CO alarm, Unresponsive,
Ladder Training etc.The Other category would only be used for items such
as details, public education, CPR, vehicle delivery etc.

Thanks for your cooperation:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD