[HFDlist] Weekly Update- 10/28

Pescaro rpescaro at holdenma.gov
Fri Oct 28 21:27:41 UTC 2022

  Good evening,

Thank you to all who have contacted with interest in assisting with
the Trunk or Treat tomorrow. If you are planning on coming to help
with the event we will be starting setup at 16:00 but those helping
please plan to be at HQ for no later than 16:30, and please park on
the top level or the very bottom of the rear of the station. We will
only be handing out candy from tables, department trucks, and HAFF's
muster truck this year, not from any personal vehicles. Please feel
free to bring your own Halloween decorations. Local 4557 and HAFF have
purchased quite a bit of candy and snacks to hand out from the trucks
and tables. I will have a large pot of Chili on for the volunteers who
come help out. Please spread the word to friends and family to come by
from 5:30-8:30. Hope to see you all there!

Ryan

--
Ryan Pescaro
Town of Holden Fire Department