[HFDlist] Open House

jsposato at holdenma.gov jsposato at holdenma.gov
Thu Oct 13 20:00:48 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Thank you all who have stepped up to assist with the Open House this
Saturday.  We are currently looking at a 12-2 time frame for the event
with setup and cleanup taking the event to 11-3.  As of now, we have
definites from
Joe
Leah
Chief
Group 2
Corey
Kyle
Chris L
Jeremy and the Exploers

with a few possibile others.  All are welcome. On Friday night I will
be heading to Barre to pick up the SAFE Trailer.  For the event, we
will be looking to run the Kitchen Prop with the water canons as well
as the Fire Board with the Forestry for the kids to flow water and
have fun.  I am also looking for someone to dress up as Sparky, maybe
the explorers would be good for this act.  I have a hone call into
Rocky's to purchase popcorn for Eric's pop corn machine as well.

Thank you again

Joe
   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
   The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.