[HFDlist] June EMS Rounds/Other EMS training info

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Mon May 23 12:20:03 UTC 2022

  Good Morning,

It seems like some people incorrectly received an email requesting
them to complete the MA protocol updates, again. To clear up any
confusion, only the following members still need to complete this
training:

Mouradian
Johnson
Pierce
Blouin
Olson
Miller
Pescaro
Poznanski
Smith
Brady
Chapin

If you are not listed above and received an email requesting you
complete the course, please disregard.

Ethan

    Ethan Naiman
   EMS Coordinator