[HFDlist] Up Coming SAFE EVENTS

jsposato at holdenma.gov jsposato at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 1 12:47:11 UTC 2022

Please see the following List of Events and let me know if you are
able to help

6/9 Ride to School in a Fire Truck Pickup 8:40 AM (Anderson Ave) Drop
off at Mayo School

6/9 Truck tour for Early Childhood Center 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM

6/9 Truck Tour for Early Childhood Center 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM

6/27 Truck Tour for Recreation Department and Dawson School Summer
Program 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM

6/29 Town wide Truck Day at the Gale Free Library 10:00 AM to 11:00AM

Some members have stated they may be able to assist, however, I am
looking for a more secure number of assistance.  Please let me know if
you have any questions or feel free to give me a call to ask them.

Joe
   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
   The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.