[HFDlist] LIV Golf tournament details

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Jul 11 12:14:40 UTC 2022

All:

The Bolton Fire Department has reached out to departments in D8
regarding availability of staff to cover details for the LIV golf
tournament to be held at the International Golf Course, Labor Day
weekend 9/1-9/4.  The tournament will require 35 detail personnel per
day to staff EMS and fire functions.  Before I respond back, I am
looking for those interested in covering details during that time
frame.  At a minimum, personnel should at least be certified as an
EMT-Basic.  Please email me back if interested ASAP so I can get an idea
if we can participate.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD