[HFDlist] Equipment and Safety Grant Award

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Jan 17 12:34:12 UTC 2022

All:

I am pleased to report that the department has been awarded a $19,000 grant from DFS for the purchase of new equipment.

The funding from this grant will allow for the replacement of the last of the ISG thermal imaging cameras.  We will also have funds to start outfitting the apparatus with Bluetooth radio headsets for communications both in the vehicle and with dispatch.

All of these grant funded purchases will enhance the health and safety of our members.  Thank you to Deputy Smith and LT Montiverdi for all of their work on this project.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Russ Hall
Fire Chief/EMD