[HFDlist] Christmas light display drive through

Christopher Montiverdi cmontiverdi at holdenma.gov
Wed Dec 7 19:52:23 UTC 2022

This upcoming Sunday is the annual holiday light display drive through
from 4p-7p up  at the high school. As we've done the last few years, we
are planning to decorate the tower, Engine 3, the fox, and muster truck
for display. Set up will begin 11am at HQ. We are looking for department
members to please help with the event.  If you can help out, even if for
only a couple of hours, please reach out to Dave Chapin.

Thank you,

Chris

--
Christopher Montiverdi