[HFDlist] Fire Truck Event!!

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Oct 13 19:53:57 UTC 2021

Hi All -  In lieu of an Open House this year,  HFD will host a Fire
Truck Event held at WRHS this Saturday October 16. We are looking to
make this fun for the public, and need help.
Assistance is needed for this Friday & Saturday. PLEASE email
Firefighter Joe Sposato or me if you can help. This will be paid!

FRIDAY NIGHT 10/15/21- (7p to finished)
-Clean and polish trucks

SATURDAY 10/16/21  (2:00p-6p)
-Bring the equipment WRHS Parking Lot and setup
-Monitor each piece of Equipment while kids and families come and
explore them
-Hand out SAFE Educational Packets, monitor info table
-Clean up and return trucks to stations and ensure they are in
operational condition
-If possible, On-Duty Crew can bring Amublance up as well.
--
Leah Francese-Wood
Administrative Assistant