[HFDlist] Upcoming Christmas Activities

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Nov 22 19:43:55 UTC 2021

All:

We again will be doing the Christmas Drive-Thru at the high school for
the display of lights on 12/18 with a rain date of 12/19.  Last year was
a great success.  Setup will begin around 12-1pm with the event running
from 4p-7p.  We had a lot of fun last year and everyone who went through
really enjoyed it.  If you are interested in taking part, please contact
either Capt. Connor or Chris Montiverdi for details.

Also, Local 4557 will be running "Pictures with Santa" in the Annex on
Sunday 11/28 and Sunday 12/5, 10a - 4p.  You can get family pictures
(pets welcome) with Santa for a donation of $20. Proceeds to benefit
Manchester NH Fire Captain Steve Desruisseaux who was injured rescuing
victims from a fire earlier this month. If you have any questions,
contact Bob or Chris.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD