[HFDlist] EMS Week 2021

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu May 20 13:49:34 UTC 2021

All:

As Fire Chief, I would like to take this opportunity to honor all of our
EMS Professionals for the dedicated work they do day in and day out.May
16-22, 2021, is the 46th annual National EMS Week. In 1974, President
Gerald Ford authorized EMS Week to celebrate EMS providers and the
critical work they do in our communities.Over this past year, our EMS
providers have been presented with challenges that they have never dealt
with before and have performed at the highest level.Please join me in
thanking our EMT’s and Paramedics for all that they do for the Town of
Holden.

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD