[HFDlist] Truck Visit Tomorrow 05/06/21

Joseph Sposato jsposato at holdenma.gov
Wed May 5 19:33:51 UTC 2021

Looking for 1 member to accompany Ryan Murphy on the a visit to Immanuel Lutheran School.

This visit is basic, show off the fire truck and discuss basic education.  I will provide all information and talking points.  My plan is to also attend, but with staffing tomorrow, I may not be available the whole visit.

Please let me know.

Joe
5088472270

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.