[HFDlist] Fwd: Medical Helicopter Communications

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Feb 19 19:36:03 UTC 2021

All:

In the event that we call a medical helicopter to the scene of an
incident or are securing an LZ for another community, as of 4/1 there
will be a change to communications.  Previously we could communicate
with the medical helicopter over our main frequency but with this
change, you will need to utilize UTAC 41D as the primary contact channel
and 42D or 43D as a backup.   These frequencies are in all of our
portables and also the mobile radios.  Please make yourself familiar
with where these channels are.

Thanks:

Chief Hall