[HFDlist] Dept Christmas Party

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Dec 13 14:42:38 UTC 2021

Hi All - If you have not RSVP to the Christmas party next Tuesday
December 21 please do so by TOMORROW. We will need a headcount for the
caterer. You can pay the $25 in Administration any time.
Please know that this is for department members only. As I recall being
told, it was a party given (way back before my time at HFD) in lieu of
Tuesday December training to get everyone together before Christmas. If
you have suggestions for next year, please let the Administration
office, Ryan Mouradian or Barry Tupper know.
Be sure to wear your ugly Christmas sweater and there might be some
prizes for best crazy Christmas costume! Hope to see you there, it will
be nice to get everyone together for the holidays.

The menu will be:
Appetizer: cheese/crackers platter & wood fire smoked chicken wings.
Garden salad
Entree: Smoked pulled pork with tangy carolina BBQ sauce
& Roasted wood fire chicken
Bacon macaroni & cheese & garlic mashed potatoes
Desserts

--
Leah Francese-Wood
Administrative Assistant