[HFDlist] SAFE Visit Kidoodles Learning Center 10/13/20

jsposato at holdenma.gov jsposato at holdenma.gov
Wed Sep 30 01:12:46 UTC 2020

Good Evening,

Student Awareness and Fire Education sessions are now being scheduled,
visits will be conducted in a modified manner. The first stop is
Kidoodles Learning Center.

I am looking for 2 to 3 members to take a truck down to Kidoodles
Learning Center on 10/13/20 for a 10AM visit with the students and
faculty (minimum 3 hours).  This visit will take place outside in the
parking lot. Purpose of the visit is to discuss age appropriate fire
safety (key talking points will be provided in a plan), basic truck
tour and explanations to Q and A from students (students and staff not
allowed within 6ft of truck while masked, or 10 ft unmasked, no
contact), Fire fighter demonstration (dress-up and on SCBA) help
students learn not to be afraid.  Complete lesson plan will be
provided prior to event to ensure preparedness and assistance for
presenters.

Let me know if you are available to help.

Sposato