[HFDlist] Personnel Updates

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Nov 25 19:00:16 UTC 2020

All:

Just a few department personnel updates:

Congratulations to  FF Isaac Popek on his recent graduation from the
Call/Volunteer Recruit Training Program at the Massachusetts
Firefighting Academy.   Due to COVID, no one was allowed to attend the
graduation so for those who want to see his  ceremony it is posted to
the departments Facebook page.  Once he officially receives his FF I/II
certification, he will be promoted from Recruit to the rank of Firefighter.

Congratulations to FF/EMT-P Chris Leonard on recently obtaining his
Paramedic certification.  This is a great accomplishment and the
culmination of a lot of hard work.  On 12/4, Chris will also be
graduating from the Career Recruit Training Program at the Massachusetts
Firefighting Academy.  The graduation ceremony is for the recruits only
due to COVID, but it can be seen at the DFS Facebook page at 11 am.

Finally, we would like to welcome Thomas Marshall to the department.
FF/EMT-P Marshall will be filling the open career position and will
start orientation on Monday 11/30.  He will be assigned to the Impact 2
day shift and will be scheduled to attend the Massachusetts Firefighting
Academy at some point in 2021.  Tom is a Holden resident and has some
previous firefighting experience as a call member in Connecticut.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD