[HFDlist] IAR Incident Paging Software

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Tue Nov 17 18:02:38 UTC 2020

All,

Iamresponding (IAR) has developed an incident paging platform similar to
how Edispatches works. We have been testing the new program for a few
months with great feedback. As a result, we will be discontinuing the
Edispatch program next month, transitioning to the Iamresponding TWO
Tone program. We have turned on this feature for anyone that currently
receives Edispatches notifications. You will need to go into the IAR app
on your phone and enable the notifications under the settings tab. We
will not be using the pre-tone feature on the program so there is no
need to turn those notifications on. Reminder this is in addition to the
incident text pages that are sent out from dispatch. If you would like
any changes (such as what type of incidents you would like notifications
about) or any issues/ questions, please let me know. The Edispatch
program will be shut off the end of the month once everyone is set up
with the new program.

Sean

--
Sean Smith