[HFDlist] Graduation Class Banner

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Mon May 4 18:16:49 UTC 2020

All,

As you know, all high school graduation ceremonies have been cancelled
due to COVID-19. In a effort to support the graduating class, the Chief
has given permission to install a congratulations banner on the front of
the station, on behalf of the Holden Fire Department. The cost of the
banner is $200. As we are unable to use town funds for this project, we
are looking if any members would like to make a donation toward this
cause. If you would like to donate, please see the shift officer or
contact myself.

Thanks

Sean

--