[HFDlist] On Call Training

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 10 18:04:14 UTC 2020

Good morning,

Hope all is well with the craziness of the Coronavirus! We are looking
to move forward and start back with on call training while still
maintaining some form of distancing. Training will start up again in
July using the 1st and 3rd Tuesday as traditionally done. We have
discussed different options to ensure to keep everyone safe but still
maintain our training goals. I have broken the on call department into
2 groups with each group having 2 sub-groups. These groups were
designed by station (except Lt Tupper) as well as drivers,experience,
etc. to ensure a level of equality. Here are the groups.

_GROUP A-1_
Lt Mouradian
Murphy
Campbell
Popek

_GROUP A-2_
Rushlow
Galkowski
Kakalecz
T. Dion

_GROUP B-1_
Lt Tupper
Harmon
Garcia
Annunziata

_GROUP B-2_
B. Connor
Himmer
D. Dion
O'Connell

For the month of July, Group A will train @ HQ and Group B will train
as Station 2. We hope to start mixing up things come August but only
time will tell. Please report to your respective stations by 18:30 on
7/7 and 7/21 dressed in department attire with a personal face
covering. Face covering should be worn whenever distancing is limited.
Reminder if your have a cough or fever, please do not attend.

During On Call training nights, the on duty will, when available,
participate and help guide trainings. Knowing and understanding each
others pros/cons is detrimental to a successful scene. Please make
every effort to show your skills and help others learn and build.

Any questions regarding training please feel free to ask. I ask that
if you are unable to attend for any reason please email me as soon as
you know you are unable to attend. A lot of time goes into setting up
training to ensure we deliver quality stuff. Last minute bail outs
happen and are expected but please just be courtesous.

Thanks,
Josh