[HFDlist] COVID Policies

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 3 15:22:25 UTC 2020

All:

As the state has begun the reopening process after the shelter in place
orders and the closure of businesses, the department will start our own
process of getting our operations in the stations back to
normal.Effective on Monday 6/8/2020, the shift change procedure that was
put in place on 3/20/2020 will be lifted and crews can return to a
normal change of shifts.Personnel who respond to the station for call
backs can have access to the living quarters and administration areas as
was the practice in the past.We will still be requiring the temperature
checks when arriving for a duty shift.The decontamination of equipment,
vehicles and the stations will remain in place as directed on
3/20/2020.The town will be updating COVID-19 policies as the re-opening
phases continue based upon guidance from the Governor’s office.All
response policies regarding PPE use will remain in place.Please remember
that the PSB is still closed to the general public and will remain so
until further notice.We are currently working on a plan to resume call
training in July, parameters of this will be forthcoming.

On a side note, I would like to thank everyone for their cooperation,
hard work and dedication over the last few months during such a
difficult time.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD