[HFDlist] Thank You

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu Jan 23 12:37:22 UTC 2020

All:

Now that the holiday season has past, I want to take a minute to thank everyone for all the support for the various projects we had during December.  As in past years, the Presents with Santa was a tremendous success throughout the community.  Many have reached out to tell us just how much it meant to their children.  Great job by all who took part and gave their time to take Santa around to see all the kids.  We also ran a toy drive that benefited the Boys and Girls Club of Worcester.  This was our first time doing it and we were able to deliver a large amount of toys for them to distribute to those in need.  Thanks to all who assisted in that program, hopefully in future years it will get even bigger.  Attached is a thank you note from the Boys and Girls Club.  Keep up the good work, everything we do makes a positive difference in the community.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Russ Hall
Fire Chief/EMD