[HFDlist] COVID Update

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Dec 30 19:10:25 UTC 2020

All:

Just a couple of updates regarding COVID as it effects our operations.
Currently, we are seeing a huge uptick in positive cases and addresses
in town.  Since October the positive cases have increased 6 times above
where we were from March to October. With the Governors orders reducing
gathering numbers, I have decided to cancel Call Training for the month
of January.  We will see where we are as we near the end of the month
and re-assess as we go.

The vaccination of First Responders is moving forward.  The town has
entered into an agreement with Worcester to vaccinate both Fire and
Police from Holden.  The latest information we have received has the
vaccine being delivered to the city around 1/11 so once we get details
on sites and how to setup appointments we will forward that out to the
department.  Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD