[HFDlist] MCVFA DUES

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Aug 31 16:02:10 UTC 2020

Please see email & attachment from Firefighter Luis Garcia:

To All, It’s that time of the year again!

Mike Himmer and I will be collecting dues for the Massachusetts Call
Volunteer Firefighters Association/ MCVFA. Tomorrow’s training would be
a great opportunity to hand those in. If you are a new member stop by
and see me for an application form tomorrow before or after training.
Below I have attached some links for the Mission statement, member
benefits and a photo of dues pricing and qualifications. This program is
for all Active and/or Retired. If you have questions about eligibility
feel free to contact us. Thank you, Luis Garcia

https://mcvfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MissionStatement.pdf

https://mcvfa.org/join-renew/membership-benefits/