[HFDlist] New PPE

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Thu Apr 23 12:30:01 UTC 2020

All,

The new PPE that was purchased from the 2019 Assistance to Firefighters
Grant has been delivered. The Department has also purchased a
particulate hood (cancer hood) for every member on the Department. I
would like to thank FF Montiverdi for the help in preparing the grant
and to Chief Hall and the Town for supporting this project.

/Please review the 4 videos below that reviews the care and maintenance
of the gear. /

https://link.videoplatform.limelight.com/media/?mediaId=efb7012aadb34f069c3424ccbd52b7e3&width=540&height=321&playerForm=LVPPlayer&embedMode=html&htmlPlayerFilename=limelightjs-player.js

https://link.videoplatform.limelight.com/media/?mediaId=3a3b50c0b3a84a7b8bfb2805f4d544d0&width=540&height=321&playerForm=LVPPlayer&embedMode=html&htmlPlayerFilename=limelightjs-player.js

https://link.videoplatform.limelight.com/media/?mediaId=4869a42c9f7c486da0584d5152cff6be&width=540&height=321&playerForm=LVPPlayer&embedMode=html&htmlPlayerFilename=limelightjs-player.js

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiAw-iBh6ds

FF Johnson will be meeting with each group this week to issue the gear.
For the following call members, please contact FF Johnson to set up a
time to get your gear. His number is 774-200-0010. You will also need to
bring all of your PPE with you as some old gear will be repurposed/
decommissioned.

- Br. Connor

- B Rushlow

- J Laflamme