[HFDlist] TRUNK OR TREAT TONIGHT

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Oct 29 13:10:38 UTC 2019

Everyone,
A reminder the Trunk or Treat event is today 5:30 to 7:30 in the back
lot of HQ.  As of right now there are over 300 people noted as
interested or going to the event. We appreciate anyone willing to help
as we are uncertain how many people from the public will actually show up.
We have candy, drinks, and light snacks purchased by the union and HAFF.
Cub Scouts from Pack 46 will be providing popcorn from their popcorn
machine.  If you are planning on assisting with the event setup will
begin at 4:30. If you or your family members or friends will be bringing
a vehicle to hand out candy they should plan on arriving no later than
5:15 so we can close the lot off to vehicles.

Many thanks, Ryan Pescaro