[HFDlist] Open House

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Oct 21 11:33:57 UTC 2019

Thanks to everyone that took time out of their weekend to help with open house.  It was probably the busiest day we have had over the last few years and it was very successful.  Great work by all, big thanks to Lt. Borowy, Leah and Heidi for putting in the extra effort to ensure it was a great day for the public.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Russ Hall
Fire Chief/EMD