[HFDlist] January M&M Rounds Date Announced

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Mon Nov 25 20:53:06 UTC 2019

  All:

M&M rounds will be held Tuesday January 28th, 2020 from 5pm-7pm.
Please make every effort to attend.

Ethan

Quoting Ethan Naiman <enaiman at holdenma.gov>:

> All:
>
> Due to a variety of scheduling conflicts, rounds typically occurring
> in December will be postponed until mid to late January. We will be
> working on a rounds in January that will incorporate case review and
> high fidelity skills stations assisted by our AHMD and ems fellows.
> I will advise of that date as it becomes available.
>
> Thanks,
> Ethan
> --
> Ethan Naiman
> EMS Coordinator
> Holden Fire Department
> 1370 Main Street
> Holden, Ma 01520
> Office: 508-210-5659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.