[HFDlist] Weekday call firefighter shifts

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri May 31 13:30:01 UTC 2019

All:

In looking at the call firefighter 4p-9p weekday shifts, the activity level is negligible at best.  In reviewing the last calendar year the amount of shifts that have been covered are roughly 3% of the total.  Over the last 4 months, only 3 of 85 available shifts have been filled.  Therefore, due to lack of interest we will no longer be offering these shifts as of 7/1/2019.  The weekend call firefighter shifts will continue to be available for scheduling.  Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Russ Hall
Fire Chief