[HFDlist] Memorial Day

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue May 28 12:35:23 UTC 2019

All:

Big thanks to those who took the time away from their holiday weekend to march in the parade and honor those that have served our country.  The honor guard did an amazing job, our firefighters looked sharp and the Explorer post did a great job with the tasks the parade committee assigned them.  We are looking forward to next year, hopefully we can get a larger group as we have now become a big part of the parade.

Thanks again:

Russ

Russ Hall
Fire Chief