[HFDlist] Fire Truck rides

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Wed May 22 19:06:57 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I am looking for assistance with giving fire truck rides for the
poster contest winners. The dates for the rides would be next
Wednesday 5/29 and Friday 5/31. I am looking for two drivers each day
to pick up students with E1 and E4. Each truck will have 2-3 students
per day. The times of pickup will be around 8:45-8:50. Please plan to
be available from 8:30 - 9:30. This will be paid for from the SAFE
budget. Please let me know if you would like to help out on either of
the days. Thank you.