[HFDlist] Class A Rain/ Dress Over-Coat

Dchapin at holdenma.gov Dchapin at holdenma.gov
Sat Mar 9 15:54:35 UTC 2019

I just went to trippis and they only have 2 coats left. 42S and 42L only. They suggested going with the same size as your class A jacket. The difference between the 2 styles is that the 761 model is the foreign model and a little cheaper (cost was $215.)
They also weren’t sure how long it would take to get in. Status quo for trippis....

Sent from my iPhone