[HFDlist] Personnel Updates

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 4 12:49:32 UTC 2019

All:

We have a couple of new personnel changes upcoming over the next month
or so.  The 6th and final SAFER position has been filled by Connor
Lyons who will be a FF/Paramedic.  Connor will be starting his career
with HFD in the next couple of weeks and will be attending the MFA
recruit program in May.  With the resignation of Derek Hirons, we have
offered that position to an experienced, academy trained FF/EMT from a
neighboring department and he will begin the physical and PAT process
shortly with an anticipated start date of around April 1.  In the next
week or so we are planning on advertising and posting for a new call
auxiliary hiring with an anticipated start date of 7/1.  Any questions
please let me know.

Thanks:

Russ
Fire Chief