[HFDlist] EMS Training(s)/LP15

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Thu Aug 29 22:44:45 UTC 2019

All,

Please be advised of the following EMS training opportunities (please
make special note of time variations):

SEPTEMBER 25TH (Wednesday) 5PM-7PM -- M&M Rounds w/ Dr. Wiesberg
OCTOBER 15TH (Tuesday) 630PM-830PM -- HT70 Ventilator Class by RT/CCT
Bill Muskett
I will also be looking at dates in October to complete ACLS/PALS/CPR.
More info to follow soon.

A new Lifepak 15 monitor was placed in service today to replace the
older LP12 model in A3. A special thanks to our Chiefs and our town
for their support of this capital improvement.

Ethan
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.