[HFDlist] New Gear

bconnor at holdenma.gov bconnor at holdenma.gov
Fri Aug 23 19:09:27 UTC 2019

All:

As new gear comes in we need to make sure we have a training record
and that the instructions are read prior to putting the gear in
service. This is an OSHA requirement and something we will need to do
moving forward. Therefore, if you see a box of gear on the floor and
it has your name on it, there must be a training record created prior
to first use. For those who have recieved the new black gear already,
please see Rich Johnson or a shift officer to ensure it gets done.
There is a binder in the front shift office which has a set of
instructions relevant to the gear for use, maintenance and the DRD.
All documents must be reviewed prior to placing in service.

Any questions please let me know.