[HFDlist] Mandatory Live Fire Training

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 21 12:58:16 UTC 2019

  Good Morning,

The mandatory Live Fire Training for 2019 is scheduled for October 5
and 12 at the Worcester burn building. These are going to be
aggressive full days, so please prepare in advance. Using this
facility will allow us to use skills that we don't get a chance to do
alot. You will be challenged on forcible entry, saws (including metal
saws), roof ops, search and rescue under fire conditions, stand pipe
operations and more. Please prepare yourselves, if help is needed
before hand on specific topics let me know. We will be reviewing most
skills over the next month so please make every effort to attend
Septembers trainings.

Please EMAIL me which day works better for you by Monday August 26. It
will be done on a 1st come basis so if you're available for both
please state in EMAIL.

Reminder that Mandatory Live Fire Training must be completed by all
members each calendar year. If you're unable to make either of the 2
dates provided by the department then you must complete an approved
program from outside within the calendar year. Any questions please
feel free to ask.
Thanks,
Josh