[HFDlist] Halloween Party

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Sep 27 12:08:29 EDT 2018

The department will be hosting the first ever Halloween party on
Tuesday, October 30 from 5:30-7:00 at headquarters. The event includes:
costume judging, kids games and ‘trick or treating’ around the
building.This event is open to department members, their friends and
families, as well as the general public. Pizzas, drinks and candy will
be provided. We are looking for volunteers to help with set up, running
events and clean up. In order to gauge interest in volunteering as well
as general attendance of department members and their families so that
we can make sure we have enough food, drink and candy, we have created a
quick online survey.

Please cut and paste the following link and complete the survey. Thank you!
Bob Connor & Ryan Mouradian

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RKHCDCS