[HFDlist] SAFE conference September 25 and 26

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 10 17:22:14 EDT 2018

Hello,

The annual DFS SAFE conference is being held September 25th and 26th
in Southbridge. The conference is a great networking event with many
new ideas for our SAFE and Senior SAFE programs. The times for the
conference are 8am - 4p in addition to drive time. I am only able to
make the first day. If anyone has interest in attending this
conference, either one or both days please let me know by Wednesday so
we can submit for registration. I am able to send 2 additional
personnel to the conference with funding from our SAFE grant, so this
will be a FCFS. Thanks for your time.

Chuck Borowy
Lieutenant
Holden MA 01520